Service & Distribution Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Logistics / Transportation > Planning & Analysis
Logistics / Transportation > Warehousing / Storage / Distribution
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
- Consolidate rolling sales forecast provided by sales managers in respective markets (HK, Taiwan, distributors) at sku level monthly. Update sales forecasts when major discrepancy occurs vs real demand. Distributors include APAC, Russia, India, Sheaffer ME, Turkey and Africa.
- Work with LCN team to ensure updated sales forecasts are well informed at timely manner
- Work with LCN team to confirm buy plans, PO placing, shipment schedules, goods received.
- Manage 3PL and monitor inventory in HK and Taiwan warehouse to ensure tied-up with demand (forecast) and build plan (supply). Work with sales managers to clear slow moving stock, reconciliation of our stock record with the 3 PL and control the perpetual inventory count of the 3PL.
- Manage stock replenishment for sub
- Manage rebalancingstock with other warehouses
- Diploma/degree holder
- 5+ years supply chain related working background
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in handling the orders/inventory with sales, warehouse and factory team
- With at least 2 years management experience in service/distribution
- Strong in preparing and analyzing reports
- Good team work and pro-active working attitude