With over 50-year experience of providing innovative & complete façade access solutions, CoxGomyl is the leading manufacturer worldwide of Building Maintenance Units (Gondolas). We are a global engineering business with a passion for defending the beauty & value of architectural wonders by providing external building access solutions. For a group of employing around 400 staff across the globe, we now invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following positions in Hong Kong:
Service Engineer (Macau)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Supervise & lead technical team to provide support in gondola routine maintenance & repair service in Macau.
- Ensure quality of work to customer satisfaction & meet the quality standard.
- Monitor & control all the site works to ensure compliance with customer’s requirement.
- Work with Department Manager in reviewing maintenance & service contract, monitor & control operational budget.
- Assist in spare parts management.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Outgoing with good initiative & interpersonal skills
- Independent, aggressive in meeting with targets, self-motivated & result oriented
- Minimum 3 years working experience, preferably in service & maintenance of building/construction materials
- Knowledge of gondola & related legal requirements is an advantage
- Experience in property & facilities maintenance preferable.
- Proficient in spoken & written English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Good PC knowledge including AutoCAD & MS Office
- Immediate available or short notice is preferred
We offer attractive benefits such as 5-day week, 13th month payment, bonus (if applicable), group medical insurance, etc., Interested parties please send full resume, available date, expected salary & email to email@example.com. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will be treated strictly in confidential & used for recruitment related purposes only.
Please visit our website at www.coxgomyl.com for more information about us.