Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) Limited is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy. Established in 1964 and known formerly as Rank Xerox (Hong Kong) Ltd, Fuji Xerox Hong Kong became part of Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd. in December 2000. We provides document consultancy services and solutions to customers in every industry, through a full range of knowledge and document management products from content management, workflow and print management software, enterprise digital printing and publishing systems, to multifunctional document devices and office supplies.
If you have strong desire to look for challenges and personal growth, this is a good opportunity for you to develop your career in Fuji Xerox. We provide comprehensive and professional training, and offer rewarding career opportunity. For further information about us, please visit www.fujixerox.com.hk
“We are now seeking high caliber talents to join our team and grow with us”
Service Excellence Manager (Service Delivery Operations)
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > IT Management
The Service Excellence Manager role is to enhance service management capabilities and the best practice in each LoS which delivers improved service quality, cost and value to the business. The incumbent is also accountable for building, deploying, assessing and maintaining the Service Management Framework for Service Delivery. More details are as follow.
- Lead a team of consultants to develop and manage the successful deployment of operational practice and process standards for the On-site service delivery teams ensuring compliance, for the service offering of printing/scanning/BPS.
- The consistent implementation of industry and FujiXerox best practice processes compliant with industry standards (e.g. ITIL, ISO9001, ISO20000, ISO27001, COBIT, SAS70, etc).
- Implements a rigorous operational readiness review process for adoption by all Service Delivery organisation including measurement of client experiences.
- Defines the optimal organisation structure and roles for On-site delivery units ensuring lean, standard and scalable delivery organisation that fully exploits our offerings and capabilities.
- Supports external and internal audits and assessments.
- Supports the development and review of service contractual content.
- Deliver and implement strategic projects and programmes within agreed time, cost and quality.
- Degree in relevant discipline.
- ITIL or related Service Management Professional qualified.
- Project management qualification (PMP or PRINCE2) or equivalent.
- Significant Service Delivery Management experience – senior leadership in service delivery to multiple customer(s).
- Significant Service Management Process experience – Developed, deployed and assessed processes in service delivery.
- Excellent understanding of one or more business sectors being the focus of the service offers (printing/scanning/BPS).
- Recognised authority in Outsourcing Industry for development of processes
- Strong experience of having designed and implemented significant productivity as well as customer satisfaction improvements.
We offer career prospect, attractive remuneration, and benefits to the right candidate. To discuss this opportunity further, please send your full resume, present and expected salary to the HR Department via email.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after six months.