Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) Limited is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy. Established in 1964 and known formerly as Rank Xerox (Hong Kong) Ltd, Fuji Xerox Hong Kong became part of Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd. in December 2000. We provides document consultancy services and solutions to customers in every industry, through a full range of knowledge and document management products from content management, workflow and print management software, enterprise digital printing and publishing systems, to multifunctional document devices and office supplies.
If you have strong desire to look for challenges and personal growth, this is a good opportunity for you to develop your career in Fuji Xerox. We provide comprehensive and professional training, and offer rewarding career opportunity. For further information about us, please visit www.fujixerox.com.hk
“We are now seeking high caliber talents to join our team and grow with us”
Service Management Consultant
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Legal / Professional Services > Business Consultancy
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
The incumbent will support and assist the Account Delivery Managers and the Operations teams with the Service Management Programme initiatives of the implementation of the Practice of Account Delivery Management and ITIL, and enable the development of a continuous improvement culture by providing the guidance and training in the adoption of consistent standards of practice to improve and excel at how we fulfil our customers’ requirements. More details are as below.
- Lead in deploying the best practice of Account Delivery management and ITIL to all managed accounts
- Liaise with the Account Delivery Managers and Operations staff for implementation activities to achieve the program rollout targets
- Drive and influence the Operations staff to adopt, and accept ownership and accountability for the Service Management program
- Continuous improvement initiatives for Service Management Program deployment are identified and championed
- Establish effective communication channels across the Operations business ensuring all relevant information relating to the Service Management program is received and cascaded appropriately
- Conduct Process Maturity Assessments and support the team through Service Management rollout targets
- Facilitate all Service Management related training, workshops & community sessions
- Degree in IT/Service or related discipline
- Related IT Service Management Process experience
- Site experience working in Account Associate or Team Leader role
- Project co-ordination or management experience
- Able to develop Process documentation and standardization and to monitor progress toward achievement of business goals
- ITIL qualified is preferable
We offer career prospect, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate. To discuss this opportunity further, please send your full resume, current and expected salary to the HR Department via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data of unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after six months.