ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Shares Operations Manager
Our client, a renowned organization, is seeking a Shares Operations Manager to join their team.
- Streamline work process to control the cost and review service charges on a regular basis
- Oversee Shares Operations Department to ensure all the settlement works are in compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Identify risk areas and suggest mitigations and controls to the supervisor
- Keep abreast of changes on market practice and ensure procedures are in compliance with regulatory requirements of SFC, HKMA and other regulatory bodies
- Review and implement operational procedures and maintain proper transaction records
- Degree holder with minimum 10 years experience in shares operation / settlement field
- Familiar with the settlement flow of CCASS and Clearstream Banking
- Thorough knowledge of securities settlement and nominees services in both local and overseas markets with solid hands-on experience in handling retail bond and unit trust operations
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to (cc: ) and quote the job reference email@example.com@manpower.com.hk