SIGNAGE DESIGNER/SENIOR SIGNAGE DESIGNER/WAY-FINDING/US MNC award winning interior design firm
|Work exp||2 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Design > Interior Design
Design > Product / Industrial Design
Design > Visual Merchandiser
US multinational award winning interior design company - core projects are high end hotels, hospitality and luxurious residental projects located in Hong Kong, China and Asia Pacific region - is looking for a SIGNAGE DESIGNGER - with details as follows :
- Degree in Industrial Design, Graphic Design or a related field;
- 3-5 years of experience in Signage Design and Way finding
- Strong way-finding planning experience including conducting research, site survey, developing way-finding strategies, and documenting design solutions (sign type drawings, message schedules & location plans);
- Proficiency drawing in scale and familiarity with architectural construction documents, elevations, plans and shop drawings;
- Good team player, flexibility to work both collaboratively & independently on projects of all scales and types;
- Proficiency in the latest design software including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and CAD tools (on Mac and PC);
- Business level English, Cantonese & Mandarin;
- Responsible for providing professional signage and way-finding design for luxurious hotel and related projects
- Conducting way-finding planning including research, site survey, developing way-finding strategies and documenting design solutions
- Perform signage type drawing and related way-finding works
- Working closely with in-house interior designers to perform signage and way-finding design work
- 5 days work
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of SENIOR SIGNAGE DESIGNER
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
Please do NOT email your portfolio to us.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.