Belt Collins International (HK) Limited is a well-established planning, landscape design and consulting firm with worldwide recognition of our quality works. Our team specializes in delivering value-adding services to leading developers for award-winning projects in China, Southeast Asia and countries around the world.
Our offices have grown continually and span a wide range of projects from planning to detailing. With the additional founding of Belt Collins Arts International Co., Ltd in 2009, we offer expertise in multidisciplinary services through integrated planning designs, embracing diversified perspectives with the aim to inspire.
If you are talent with passion for professional service to the industry, please join us. We treasure the values and commitment of high calibers and we provide international exposure and competitive career development. Our practice is dynamic and organized. We are team players but can work independently. We value variety of skills. We care about the professional growth of our people. Whether you are a newcomer to the field or retired, if this sounds like a work environment in which you’d thrive, we’d like to hear from you!
We are seeking a Site Supervisor (Arborist) to participate in design and project management on our projects throughout Asia Pacific.
Site Supervisor (Arborist)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Site Management
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
- Holder of Certificate / Diploma in Construction and Built Environment discipline or equivalent;
- 3-10 years supervisory / managerial experience in handling building construction projects, landscape experience is preferable;
- Qualified Arborist will be definitely a plus
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Responsible, mature, well organized and self-motivated;
- Preferably with knowledge on AutoCad, Photoshop & Sketch-up;
- Excellent in written & spoken Mandarin and English;
- Willing to travel and work outdoor.
*Please send your Resume and Portfolio upon application.*