Permasteelisa Group 帕馬斯迪利沙 is a worldwide leading facade contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of architectural envelopes and interior systems.
The Group brings its Know-How and expertise to all projects, in particular when dealing with Special Features Buildings, beginning with the design development phases all the way to the successful completion, meeting the customer’s expectations. Present in four continents, with a network of around 50 companies in 30 countries and 11 production plants, the Group generates a total turnover of around 1.5 billion euro a year. Since 2015 Permasteelisa Group has been at the core of the Business Unit Building Technology of LIXIL Corporation.
Welcome to visit our website: www.permasteelisa.com
Site Supervisor (Facade Installation)
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
Construction / Property > Site Management
We are renounced of prducing some of the most iconic curtain wall projects in the world. Due to expansion we are looking for additional site supervisor(s) who is T1 qualified and possessed excellent material logistics & site management skills to join our site management team situated in Kowloon West. You will be working with our top project and design engineering teams to ensure the site operation and installation process is carry out at the highest of standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that the high quality workmanship which is expected by & from the Permasteelisa Group is delivered at all times & in compliance with the project specifications.
- Conduct inspections of both ongoing & completed works to ensure that the works has been carried out in accordance with relevant shop drawings, specifications, standards & method statements & the SITP.
- Prepare and submit structural calculation according to the project specification and working programme as required by the Project team.
- Coordinate the design calculation/drawing with the design team and liaise the submission with the local Independent Checking Engineer ( ICE ) for the approval of the Consultants and Building Department.
- Monitor the site installation tally with the structural calculation and specification.
- Resolve any site changes or discrepancies raised by the project team
- Assist and revise calculations/shop drawings as per the Architect commented / As built shop drawings
- Coordinate the testing of materials as per the contract requirement.
- Update all \"As-Built\" calculations/shop drawings for final submission
- Maintain proper filing record of calculations/drawings related to the structural issues.
- 3 to 5 yr working experience on building construction preferably with curtain wall installation knowledge.
- Must have a solid understanding of Installation Methods & Sequences
- Must be able to read & understand Shop drawings, Installation drawings & Specifications.
- Is a “hands-on” person who is not afraid to get their hands dirty
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive medical and dental coverage to the right candidate, and provide career progression for their long term development. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Permasteelisa Group, please visit our company's website at http://www.permasteelisagroup.com