Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Social Media Executive
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Additional subsidies, Competitive pay|
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
Information Technology > Others
Information Technology > IT Management
Our client is a leading digital marketing service provider. It provides web services, applications, mobile sites and social media platforms for its clients. Their clients are leading market leaders and they are looking for an Assistant Business Developement Manager to join their team.
- Work as a part of our vibrant social media team to develop leading social media practice.
- Create rich and attention-grabbing content to publish across social networking platforms.
- Be the owner of various digital platforms (incl. facebook, twitter, IG, Linkedln and more) and aspire to build online community for the business.
- Work with clients to develop fun and exciting marketing campaigns that reflect the brands and the products.
- Stay current with digital marketing trends and viral topics.
- Act as a senior content strategist to clients and internal team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a strong academic record
- At least 2-3 years' solid experience in digital creative writing or blogging;
- Strong creative writing skills in English.
- Experience in online video production is an advantage;
- Passionate about social media and digital marketing
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and manage work against project timeline.
- Capable of making judgment on project quality and creativity.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight project deadlines;
- Less experienced candidate will be considered to the post of Content Strategist.
Please contact us at 2521 5118 ext 808 or kindly send us your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org