CASH Financial Services Group Limited ("CFSG"; SEHK: 510) is a leading financial services conglomerate in China, providing a comprehensive range of financial products and quality services that includes mobile and premium trading, investment banking, algo trading and corporate finance advisory, wealth and asset management, alternative trading, etc. As a leading technology-focused financial services provider, coupled with our professional human talents, CFSG is committed to operating the state-of-the-art trading platform to provide our clients with instant market information while at the same time trade anytime, anywhere, borderless.
In view of our rapid expansion, we are searching for high calibre talents to join us.
|Work exp||2 Years To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Statutory holidays|
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Application Development
Perform daily operations including
- Monitor health status of servers, running programs and network;
- Perform system backup and security check;
- Check execution result of scheduled jobs;
- Maintain operational documents.
Perform development duties including
- Maintain existing trading strategies and develop new ones;
- Extend current trading infrastructure to support front-end requirements;
- Problem analysis and resolution for OS, database, server programs;
- Report problems to supervisors where appropriate;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Higher Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines;
- Basic knowledge of equity market or investment background will be an advantage;
- Good communication skills in Cantonese / Mandarin / English;
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system, Python, MySQL is a must, knowledge in C/C++, Java / Scala will also be useful;
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in designing, developing and supporting server-side applications;
- Understanding of the stock market and knowledge in financial products such as equities, options, futures and commodities is a plus but not essential.