|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Software Development
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the Headquarters on current programming tasks.
- Collaborate with other engineers to install and maintain applications.
- Install Linux OS on servers. Be comfortable with Linux tools
- Train clients on the use of our software.
- Debug client issues and help polish features.
- Be able to work independently.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Computer Science or related degree with preferably 2+ years of experience.
- Proficiency with MySQL, able to install and perform queries.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Mandarin and English language fluency.