Our company is engaging in developing and commissioning the new generation of Automatic Fare Collection AFC System for a major transport service provider in Hong Kong.
We invite young engineer and software professional to join our Software Team. This is a unique opportunity to develop your skill and strengthen your career through the project implementation of Software Development Life Cycle.
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Statutory holidays, Paternity leave|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Testing
- Responsible for the development, testing and system release activities for the AFC equipment
- Coordinate the software interfaces and system integration activities with other supporting system and designated contractors
- Liaise with our design and manufacturing division in Germany and Beijing
- Successful candidates will be managed by software team leader and receive coaching by hardware, system integration and system assurance departments.
Requirement & qualification:
- At least 2 years software development experience in C++
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese/Mandarin
- Dynamic, innovative, confident and hardworking.
- A team player and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Degree in computer science, information technology or engineering of related disciplines
- Graduate and candidate with less experience will be considered for a junior position
- Attractive package will be offered to the right candidate