We’re looking for digital genius. Are you?
We have a belief: people do their best work for things they have passion. PacificLink iMedia Limited, part of Accenture Interactive, is a place where you can ignite your passion and push your skills to the limit. Together we create incredible digital experiences for brands and people.
Founded in 1998, we’re an award-winning digital agency that brings together concept & ideas, digital strategy, social media, web/mobile design, touch application and innovative technology. Growing globally out of our headquarters in Hong Kong, we expand our reach across Asia as well. Some of the great brands we work with include Adidas, Estee Lauder, MTR, and Ocean Park.
Plenty of amazing projects are coming up and we need you to be part of this real passion. If you are creative, passionate, determined and you value team effort, then we’d like to hear from you!
Visit http://www.pacim.com/ or our facebook for more details. Join us now!
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Flexible working hours, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Construction / Property > Quantity Surveying / Quality Assurance
Engineering > Others
Information Technology > Security / Audit
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to Internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle.
- Determining design methodologies and tool sets.
- Drive a consistent architecture approach for customer solutions so that solutions can be reused.
- Completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities;contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 6+ years of experience with all phases of the software lifecycle, from design through development, QA, and deployment.
- Previous software development experience with ASP.NET, Java, Objective-C, or C++
- Excellent knowledge of web technologies and concepts such as REST interfaces, SQL and NoSQL databases, and caching strategies at multiple application layers.
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, and/or OpenStack) and internet infrastructure technologies (CDNs, DNS/GSLB, and geo-fencing).
- Understanding of Agile development methodology and experience writing detailed functional and technical design specifications
- Experienced in communicating with business stakeholders, understanding and documenting functional and technical requirements, defining solutions and system architectures, and able to create and deliver compelling presentations.
- Ability to communicate technical requirements and transfer knowledge to a project team, communicate effectively with project managers and team leaders, with the ability to guide and coach team members in developing technical solutions; performance analysis a big plus.
- Experience and demonstrated expertise deploying large-scale consumer-facing websites/APIs.
- Requires some travel and station to client sites.