Arrow Electronics, an award-winning Fortune 138 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2013 sales of $21.4 billion. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 58 countries and territories.
Arrow Asia Pac Ltd, a business unit of Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), is one of Asia-Pacific’s leading electronic component distributors. In addition to its regional headquarters in Hong Kong, Arrow Asia Pac operates 62+ sales offices, four primary distribution centers and 14 local warehousing facilities in 13 countries/territories across Asia.
Providing a full range of semiconductors, passive, electromechanical and connector products from over 260 leading international and local suppliers, Arrow Asia Pac serves more than 10,000 original equipment and contract manufacturers and commercial customers in Asia-Pacific. Visit us at www.arrowasia.com.
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Shuttle bus|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Information Technology > Others
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- support external engagement with infrastructure or market major players (such as the HKSTP, the Link, PCCW,…) in deploying IOT/Vertical technologies or demonstrate Arrow as a technology providers in Hong Kong and AP.
- interface with related parties in high levels, able to articulate the values that Arrow can provide, communicate with different internal and external parties to connect the dots.
- help organize external meetings/seminars, close partnerships with different institutes or interest groups, liaison with the government departments in promoting our technical images
- explore and understand new technology/product development models, such as Kick-starters, or Indiegogo
- University graduate from EE or IT
- Minimum 5 year experience in Marketing or related fields
- Experience in working with multi-national companies advantageous
Working for one of the most innovative names in global electronics distribution, you’ll enjoy an attractive salary and benefits package that includes a 5-day week, substantial Annual Leave, performance-based incentive schemes, educational subsidies and training, etc.