Emarsys is an international SaaS group of sharp technology experts. Born in 2000, we have supported e-commerce brands to grow their commercial value through highly-personalized customer engagement. Today, our predictive intelligence fuels user-friendly, real-time marketing automation. Our 1,500 clients in 140 countries send over six billion email marketing messages a month, for a serious return on investment.
The marketing technology industry is growing at supersonic speed, and our integrated technology makes us a market leader. That’s why we need people to join our team who are attracted to our dynamic environment, and want to grow their career with us. We're positive, proactive people who like to hold a meeting over a game of ping pong every now and then. If you like the sound of us, we'd love to speak about working towards our future together.
Solution Architect (Post-Sales)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Our customers present new and unique challenges with our Marketing Cloud platform, the Implementation Architect is a pivotal role to deliver solutions and lift those barriers. The job holder is seen as an expert authority on the Emarsys platform as well as wider SaaS technologies, they will be a thought leader within the Professional Services team and will help the services teams continue to evolve and develop the way we help customers achieve their goals.
- Understand complex customer environments
- Identify integration opportunities and qualifying custom solutions to allow our customers to use the full functionality of the Emarsys platform
- Work with post-sales implementation and development teams by documenting solutions and then acting as an interface between the customer and internal teams to facilitate the execution of those solutions
- Degree holder, majoring in computer science is preferred
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Understand Data ETL processing principles
- API & Real Time integration experience
- Project Management experience, particularly within the Marketing industry
- Advanced database design history including load considerations, SQL & Linux familiarity
- Multi project workloads & clear demonstrable client communication planning
Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary to "Careers_apac@emarsys.com" or by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals.
- A great working environment, with opportunities to work with and learn from some seriously talented individuals.
- Emarsys Academy - we empower Emarsys employees to inspire excellence by developing their knowledge and skills.
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning.
- Be part of the engine that is behind a very fast growing business.
- Competitive remuneration.