Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 140 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email,...
Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,000 leading marketing organizations in over 140 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 600 team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset – your time – with us.
Solution Architect (Post-Sales)
Our customers present new and unique challenges with our Marketing Cloud platform, the Implementation Architect is a pivotal role to deliver solutions and lift those barriers. The job holder is seen as an expert authority on the Emarsys platform as well as wider SaaS technologies, they will be a thought leader within the Professional Services team and will help the services teams continue to evolve and develop the way we help customers achieve their goals.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifying integration opportunities and qualifying custom solutions to allow Emarsys customers to use the full functionality of the B2C Marketing Cloud platform
- Scoping and quantification of custom solutions including documentation in post-sales & implementation stage
- You act as an interface between the customer and internal teams (professional services, R&D, etc.) to facilitate the execution of those solutions
- Manage projects with changing priorities and to work to tight deadlines
- Degree holder, majoring in computer science is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a client facing post-sales role (Digital Marketing, Web technologies, Cloud) – ideally with a SaaS Provider
- Experience in managing integration projects
- Knowledgeable of data ETL processing principles
- Understanding of database marketing concepts including list segmentation, RFM & propensity modeling would be an advantage
Interested parties are invited to send your full resume with current and expected salary to "Careers_apac@emarsys.com" or by clicking "Apply Now".
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A job with a dynamic and experienced team of professionals.
- A great working environment, with opportunities to work with and learn from some seriously talented individuals.
- Emarsys Academy - we empower Emarsys employees to inspire excellence by developing their knowledge and skills.
- A company with an international outlook and a good market positioning.
- Be part of the engine that is behind a very fast growing business.
- Competitive remuneration.