First Advantage (FADV) is widely recognized as the leader in offering talent acquisition solutions (background screening) globally and regionally. We provide services for over 30% of the FORTUNE 1000 companies globally.
We have been operating in Asia Pacific since 2000 and over the last ten years we have seen exponential growth. We have over 4000+ employees across 28 offices in 13 countries offering one of the largest global screening footprints available in the industry, and partnering with over 45,000 organizations worldwide.
Solution Consultant, South Asia Pacific Sales (5-day week)
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, MPF|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Operations > Operations
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Account Servicing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
The Solutions Consultant is responsible for the successful implementation of FADV pre-employment screening solutions for new business accounts in South Asia Pacific (including Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines and Malaysia). The Solutions Consultant carries an individual revenue quota based upon realized revenue from new business accounts within the Solution Consultant’s assigned territory and/or account segmentation. Responsibilities further include individually converting new clients to implement FADV systems, engage in training and induction, and develop new business processes in support of pre-employment screening with FADV. The Solutions Consultant will further engage client-side stakeholders, decision-makers and influencers to promote FADV solutions, address change-management issues, overcome adoption challenges and partner with Business Development, Onboarding, Integration, Client Management, Operations and Account Management teams to help ensure a seamless and high value experience for new clients.
We offer opportunity and a clear career path for both personal and professional development.
- Individually deliver a revenue quota based upon transactional revenue from New Business accounts as negotiated and closed by the South APAC Business Development teams.
- Engage with client-side stakeholders, decision-makers and influencers to become a trusted advisor to the new business client with the goal of helping them meet their employee screening needs.
- Prioritize and escalate issues considering our core value of “Outside In” while achieving Service Level Agreements.
- Working in collaboration with internal colleagues (e.g.: Customer Support, Operations, Business Development, others) to enhance and optimize the onboarding and conversion experience for new business clients.
- Maintain an accurate forecast for incoming and outgoing revenues within your book of business.
- Document all customer interactions and activities in Siebel, as well as opportunities and risks.
- Participate in ongoing business reviews to maintain the highest standards of service performance and operational issues.
- Keep up to date on all the company’s major services and solutions, including evangelizing internally and externally Enterprise Advantage, upon launch to new clients.
- Monitor and be aware of competitors’ product and service strategies.
- Some in country or regional travel may be required
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years in “B to B” new business solution sales experience, preferably entailing conceptual selling and/or selling to HR or Compliance professionals
- Experience working in a matrix organization where influencing skills are of extremely high value
- Result-oriented and ability to drive for business growth
- Action-oriented, one that takes actions and takes chances
- Autonomous, one that get the job done without extensive hand holding
- Passionate, Confident, Self-reliant, Independent, Integrity and Authenticity
- Superior problem solving skills dealing internally and externally
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Able to communicate concepts effectively to all levels including to senior executives both orally and in writing
- Able to demonstrate effective time management and task prioritization under pressure
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility for issues and conflict resolution
- Mandarin proficiency preferred, not required