Solutions and Implementation Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, 5-day week|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Logistics / Transportation > Freight / Cargo Forwarding
This position will be supporting the Global Solution Team for providing key customers with leading edge solutions across all aspects of the Supply Chain, also delivering value to our existing clients and contribute to cost minimization and process improvement.
Working with other departments in the development of strategy and coordination of solutions bring “Best Fit” solutions to the potential and existing clients.
On top of the solutions role, this position needs to be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects of Toll Global Forwarding ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with other key functional managers in developing the client solutions. These managers include Supply Chain Sales, Strategic Account Management, Freight and Implementation Managers.
- Involved in the sales cycle with Supply Chain Sales team to meet potential and existing customers to evaluate, build and deliver the “Best Fit” solution.
- Lead solutions meetings / presentations to prospective strategic customers.
- Lead the implementation of supply chain projects including SOP setup, implementation plan and coordination with various departments until project go liveActively contribute to the leadership team and build strong credibility with Functional Management.Attend and contribute to strategic development of TGF, regular meeting with internal management to discuss and deliver on “continuous improvement programs”.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans and manage project resource allocation
- Monitor and report on progress of the project to the direct reporting line and management
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Create operational and system flow analysis to conduct gap analysis
- Create external and internal SOP, Vendor Documents, training manuals
- Analyze and evaluate data and information about markets, trends, external environment and company capabilities, goals and strategy to develop recommendations to the client.
- Review and interpret cost and pricing models of the client solution and explain these to the client and make recommendations to client based on the models result.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in supply chain and freight forwarding
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management (techniques and tools)
- Direct work experience or exposure in project management and supply chain solutions design and network optimization
- Critical & analytical thinking with problem solving skills
- Good at planning, organizing and time management
- Can work independently but also a good team player
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & Chinese
- Influencing and leading skills, good communication & presentation skills
Interested applicants please forward your resume with expected salary to email@example.com
For company details, please visit our website: www.tollgroup.com