Our Catering Department manages one of the largest and most diverse catering operations in Hong Kong. We provide a wide range of catering, sports and recreation facilities for Members and their guests in three Clubhouses. In addition, both Happy Valley and Sha Tin Racecourses have numerous catering facilities used by Members, non-members and corporate organizations for a variety of functions.
- Assist the Restaurant Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of the fine dining Chinese restaurant in our Happy Valley Clubhouse, including the job duties of promoting all wine related products, arranging wine tasting events and providing food & beverage services
- Assist Head Sommelier to arrange wine dinner events for Chinese restaurant including contract, wine sales proposal and menu wine pairing
- Manage updated wine lists, maintain accurate wine sales records and control stock level for Chinese restaurants
You should have
- At least 5 years relevant experience in Chinese fine dining restaurants in prestige hotels or hospitality industry in similar size
- Strong wine knowledge;
- Good organizational and coordination skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese with strong initiative to interact with customers
- Hands-on experience of MS Office applications
How to Apply:
Please fax/mail your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club’s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.