Passionate about network, mobile and tele-communication?
Excited to connecting people together through pioneering technologies?
Dedicated to expanding your full potential in the ever-changing and rapidly-growing market?
CMHK is definitely the right wonderland for you.
Being the biggest and one of the most potential telecom operators in Hong Kong, our vision is to build CMHK as a digital service leader in Hong Kong market. Together with our people, CMHK strives to offer superior service experience and to become the preferable digital partner for customers. We are preserving an open environment, cultivating enduring passion towards work, encouraging agilely reaction and building strong team collaboration. At CMHK, we commit to maximizing people’s potential and paving the way toward success for every striver.
We are confident to help you perform at your best and achieve your full potential at every possible angle. Grow stronger, perform better and succeed further with CMHK.
Specialist, Customer Feedback
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan, Year-end bonus|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Telemarketing / Call Centre
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
- To reslove customer feedback and complaints in a professional manner
- To highlight important issues to management identified in the course of complaint handling for review and service improvement.
- Diploma holder or above
- 2-5 years’ relevant working experience on customer service fields preferably with experience in complaint handling
- Well organized with analytical mind, good communication and strong objection handling skills
- Working experience in telecom industry will be an advantage
- Have interest in using computer, PDA devices and smartphone
- Proficiency in written & Oral of English, Chinese and Putonghua is must
We offer attractive remuneration and career development for the position.
Interested parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary by quoting the reference number and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 2421-6334.
All personal data provided will be used for consideration of your job application only.