Will you outgrow the job?
or will you have opportunity to grow?
Work with top quality professionals. Operate in a collaborative environment. Face challenges that tap your intellect. Develop innovative new client solutions. Continue to build your expertise.
At Deloitte, you can go as far as your ambition will take you.
We're looking for a high calibre professional to take up the following opportunity:
Specialist - Management Office - Hong Kong
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Management Office, including preparation of documents, spreadsheets and presentation materials
- Responsible for data analysis and report consolidation
- Provide marketing and communication services to support the Management Office
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders on execution of regional initiatives
- Provide logistics and on-site support for various programs, work closely with internal and external parties, and ensure a smooth delivery of the program.
- Gather and organize relevant and up-to-date regional events & activities and track the record progress
- Assist in ad hoc projects
- Diploma / University graduate in Communication or related discipline with 2 to 7 years’ relevant experience, preferably in professional services, multinational or financial services sector
- Good at consolidating various information and translating them into presentation materials under minimum guidance from the supervisor
- Strong communication skill, able to communicate with all levels of management and staff across the region
- Experience in writing and editing marketing and communication materials is preferred
- Good teamwork and project management skills. Attentive to details.
- Able to work under pressure with high flexibility and meet tight deadline
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidate(s) with lesser qualification but more experience may also be considered
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN128017 )