Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Specialist, Office Services
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
- Support Office and Fleet Services Manager and the team to manage office and common areas enquiries and related matters
- Diagnose the problem, request for quotation on corrective and preventative maintenance plans and responsible for the vendor performance
- Manage company resources and deploy in an effective manner
- Support general administration works to the team
- Generate regular consumption and spend reports
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and drive operation efficiency
- Bachelor degree holder with majors in Business Administration, Management, Business Operations and Supply Chain are preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in MNCs
- Strong interpersonal, communication, process management and analytical skills
- Responsive and Innovative for problem solving. Able to work under pressure and result-oriented
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Good in English and Chinese writing.