ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions– we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensivesolutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most EthicalCompanies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the mosttrusted and admired brand in the industry.See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Experis™ is the global leader in professional talent resourcing. Experis accelerates organizations’ growth by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Banking, Finance & Accounting, Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure, Retail, Engineering, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Executive C-suite to precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions and projects, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve.
Sr. Business Analyst (Avaloq)
One of our clients, IT MNC - Fortune 500 comapny is looking for Sr. Business Analyst.
- Coordinate UAT with business users.
- Provide support during UAT.
- Work closely with business users, business analyst and technical team.
- Provide progress updates to allow tracking of progress on projects.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience on application development, preferably in banking or finance industry
- Experience working on Avaloq (Banking Systems).
- Develops, prepares, and updates user manuals, training, and marketing materials.