Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Sr. Relationship Manager/Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
Reporting to the Team Head, you will be responsible for promoting, soliciting and developing existing and new business relating to trade finance. Also, you will perform credit activities including credit appraisal, annual review, liaise with other operation division for loan booking, prepare credit proposals & credit risk analysis and cross-sell suitable banking products and services to corporate customers.
To meet the challenge, you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder with at least 5 years' experience in commercial lending and trade financing with well-developed business connections
- Possess broad and in-depth knowledge of the principles of commercial credit and the bank’s lending policies and standards
- Strong marketing sense and with exposure in local and cross border business
- Strong analytical skills and credit sense in analyzing relevant data from clients’ portfolio and market in order to determine the credit worthiness
- Good knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements of the banking industry
- Good presentation, negotiation and English writing skills