" Your Requirements, Our Actions ! "
Since 1998, we have been engaged in placing Managerial and Functional positions for local and multinational companies in ICT, Finance, Logistics, Manufacturing and Trading industries.
M I S S I O N
Professionally match the requirements and aspirations of our clients and candidates to their mutual benefits and satisfaction through our unwavering service.
* * * * * *
For enquiries, please call +852 2375-1000 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. VP / VP - Mergers & Acquisitions ( Financial Group, 7-10 months bonus ) )
|Work exp||8 Years To 9 Years|
|Professional Qualification||Qualified to be registered under SFC|
|Skill||M&A, cross-broder execution, corporate finance|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||Discretionary bonus, Insurance plan, MPF|
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Our client is one of the leading securities companies in China. They are well known for providing total quality corporate finance, asset management and brokerage service to global and local institutional and corporate clients. To cope with their long-term development , they are currently inviting high-calibre to join their Hong Kong office.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Manage and lead daily implementation of a M&A deal and communications with clients and counterparties, including project managing lawyers and other advisers;
- M&A strategies planning, identify sectors and groupings of companies that might be viable business targets for clients;
- Construct business ‘pitch book’ cases and presentation to clients;
- Work with corporate finance colleagues to provide advice on capital structure;
- As gatekeeper in all transactions in full compliance with company policies, procedures and other regulatory requirements;
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines;
- Min. 8 years’ solid experience in cross-border M&A deal execution, or other corporate finance experience gained from international or regional investment banks;
- Well-rounded commercial and economic awareness and good understanding of the financial markets;
- Qualified to be registered under SFC in relevant regulated activities.