The LSG Group is the world’s largest provider of onboard services. These include catering, onboard retail and entertainment, onboard equipment and logistics, consulting and lounge services. The company’s dedication to culinary excellence and expertise in logistics has led to its successful entry into adjacent markets like train services and convenience retail. Its catering activities are marketed under the “LSG Sky Chefs” brand name, through which it delivers 591 million meals a year and is present at 211 airports in 50 countries. In 2015, the companies belonging to the LSG Group achieved consolidated revenues of € 3.0 billion. www.lsg-group.com
We are now looking for:
Station Managers – China Based
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Catering / Hospitality > Food & Beverage
Management > General Management
Manufacturing > Others
The incumbents are responsible for overseeing the daily operation and business activities of our flight kitchen in China (location to be determined).
- Manage all aspects of team efficiency and effectiveness to ensure financial budgets are met.
- Provide effective leadership; optimize team effectiveness.
- Ensure that work methods are in line with company standards and customer contracts.
- Ensure the operation is in compliance with safety, security, health, environmental and quality guidelines provided by corporate; local regulations and customer requirements.
- Foster and promote continuous improvement culture.
- Prepare annual mid and long-term financial plans in accordance with company business and marketing strategies.
- Degree Holder in Business Administration/Food Technology or related disciplines
- At least 6 years relevant experience in catering or food manufacturing industry with a minimum 3 years at management level
- PRC working experience is an advantage
- Strong analytical; communication and leadership skills
- Good financial understanding
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- High mobility within China is a must
We offer an attractive remuneration package in commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present and expected salaries and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now"
All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only. Applications not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
For more details, please visit our website http://www.lsg-skychefs.com/