Stock Control Coordinator
|Work exp||2 Years To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Location||Tai Kok Tsui|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan|
|Industry||Engineering - Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical|
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
- Prepare regular report, receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies
- All warehouse operations activities including shipping, receiving, deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting warehouse transactions and keep accurate record in internal system
- Coordinate a cycle count program in a perpetual inventory environment and results to identify necessary recounts and processes to be monitored and provide regular reports on the results.
- Work with key personnel to effectively implement process improvements to operational procedures in an effort to proactively optimize overall location and item level accuracy and maintain the highest possible productivity levels.
- Knowledge on Hong Kong import & export regulations, and experience on prepare import/export declarations.
- DSE graduate with at least 2 years’ experience in warehouse/logistic operation
- Experience in factory order follow-up is preferred
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong in interpersonal and communication skill
- Proficient in MS Office Application especially Excel, Word and Chinese word processing