Winnie Couture is a high-end attire brand with a modern mix of classic elegant and sophisticated couture. It blends femininity and luxury to create bridal attire silhouettes that are flattering and timeless.
Headquartered in Beverly Hills, California, Winnie Couture was founded in 2001 by wife-and-husband design duo Winnie and Chris Lee. Their passion and devotion to the bridal fashion industry have gained them continuous success. After just a few short seasons, the design couple has positioned the Winnie Couture brand as one of the fastest growing, most-in-demand bridal collections across the country. In fact, in just less than five years, the brand has become available in over 150 stores. In 2009, Winnie and Chris debuted their first West Coast flagship in Beverly Hills, California. From the grand chandeliers, the lavish décor, to the intimate fitting spaces, every Winnie Couture flagship store is designed to deliver the ultimate, immersive Winnie experience. Winnie Couture gowns are distributed through Winnie Couture flagship stores and finest retailers throughout the world.
Featured in prominent high-fashion publications such as People, Brides, The Knot, Modern Luxury, Glamour, etc... plus numerous appearances on National TV shows and Hollywood films, Winnie’s profoundly feminine gowns quickly became known for their immaculate craftwork and impeccable fit. Aside from the bridal collection, Winnie’s meticulously luxurious red carpet designs have become favorites amongst industry insiders, Hollywood celebrities and fashionistas alike, as seen on Kelly Clarkson, Lea Michele, Jennifer Aniston, Giuliana Rancic, Masiela Lusha, Helen Hunt and many more.
The company progressively developing a range of distinctive luxury attires consistent with the brand’s values and is internationally regarded as a prestigious leader in the bridal and couture fashion industry.
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Form 7 or DSE|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Paid overtime, 13-month pay, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Others|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - General / Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
|Salary (HKD)||$14,000 - $25,000|
Beverly Hills-based Winnie Couture is hiring for store manager to join our team at our Hong Kong Flagship Bridal Atelier in Soho, Central. Ideal candidates will possess exceptional customer focused sales skills and a passion for working with customers to ensure their perfect bridal experience.
To succeed in this role you will possess the following qualifications:
- DSE graduate (or equivalent) required; strongly prefer college undergraduate degree with emphasis in business or apparel related studies
- Minimum 2 years bridal sales and other consultative retail management experience required
- Strong sales aptitude with the ability to prospect and close retail sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be both professional and friendly
- Ability to build relationships with customers, and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Dedication and ability to quickly develop strong product knowledge of bridal industry and trends
- Physical ability to move throughout the store, lift and move up to 20lbs, kneel and stand
- Ability and willingness to regularly work evenings and weekends. You must be available to work on Saturdays and Sundays in order to be considered for this position
- Detail oriented with a key sense of style and bridal fashion
- Ability to maintain a fashion forward at all times
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to self manage working effectively to a deadline
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Ability to adapt to change in an ever-growing, fast-paced environment
Store Manager duty and responsibility
- Hiring and manage a team of 3 bridal stylists
- Promote and represent the brand to local publicists and PR duties
- Provide exceptional customer service to all Winnie brides and represent the brand in a professional and consultative manner
- Work one on one with brides and their bridal parties to find their perfect style including wedding gown, and accessories
- Consistently achieve sales goals (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Conduct daily customer calls to continue to develop rapport with prospective brides
- Build relationships with brides via consistent communication throughout the entire life of the event
At Winnie Couture, we like to have fun while we work hard in a collaborative culture. We offer an energetic environment in an exciting & creative industry. For more info about the brand, please visit www.winniecouture.com #winniecouture