PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager (Luxury Brand)
|Work exp||5 Years To 10 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Retail - Luxury / Jewellery / Watch|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
Our client is a well known French luxury brand which is famous for its classic and finest quality. To cope with their plans and directions, they are looking for a passionate candidate to join their frontline management team.
- A well-known luxury leather goods brand
- Clear career path with excellent growth opportunities
- Young and energetic culture
- Monitor and manage the daily operation of the shop
- Motivate and lead sales team to achieve store’s sales targets
- Provide and maintain client relationships by providing excellent customer and after-sales-services
- Handle weekly and monthly KPI report
- Manage visual merchandising standards and sales goals
- Minimum of 5 years at retail store operation preferably from premium retail
- Good people management skills
- Good coaching and listening skills
- Passionate, empathetic, team player, detail-minded
- Good command of English, and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Candidate with less experienced will be considered for Assistant Store Manager or Supervisor