Global leader in providing scent marketing solutions from retail to hotel and hospitality environments, ScentAir has experience in almost every industry imaginable. We creates over six billion enduring aroma impressions for our customers each year and is the pioneer, the innovator, and the leader in this business.
Currently expanding throughout Asia Pacific and with our regional headquarter based in Hong Kong, we are inviting high caliber sales & marketing professional with drive and initiative to join our team as:
Strategic Accounts Director
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
This position reports directly to the Regional Vice President and is responsible for the strategic and day-to-day management of major international and Asian-based hotel/ hospitality/ retail and/or casino clients. The Strategic Accounts Director will be an experienced executive sales professional with demonstrated expertise to drive the company’s growing portfolio of large, strategic accounts. In this position, the Director will lead business development strategy and activities associated with growing the company’s portfolio of strategic customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to meet regional corporate goals.
- Actively manage, drive and grow sales pipeline and activities to meet sales budget
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance and productivity goals by sub-region and sector.
- Reviews market analysis, penetration, hit rate and expansion areas.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy, establish and enforce benchmarks.
- Represents company at trade association meetings and events to promote product
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients’ VITOs.
- Meets with key clients, maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates as liaison with sales, marketing and key functional departments.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of key competitors.
- Traveling will be required
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have current contacts with major international and Asian-based hotel/ hospitality/ retail/ casino sector procurement, marketing, housekeeping and general management team at director/ VP/ SVP/ GM level
- Minimum 10 years of strategic sales experience within the hotel/ hospitality/ retail/ casino sector working for western MNC.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Experience and a thorough knowledge of marketing and promotion services
- Candidates must have strong experience selling to Fortune 1000 establishments at the C- level using a consultative sales approach
- Demonstrated success managing the full sales process including lead generation, prospecting/cold calling, relationship development, proposal writing, negotiations, closing opportunities, and client follow-up
- Must have the drive to succeed and achieve or exceed sales quota in a service oriented sales environment while demonstrating superior personal integrity and professional ethics
- Bachelor degree in marketing or business administration. MBA a plus.
- Must be proficient with software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and CRM tools.
- Professional demeanor, excellent organization and communication skills are required