DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES
IN LANE CRAWFORD
Lane Crawford invites top talent to join.
- Gather insights from customers (internal & external), market and beyond, shape and craft strategy and vision for prioritized projects in a well-framed and compelling manner.
- Present and communicate project strategy & plan to project team and stakeholders.
- Ensure experience design, implementations, launch and change management are aligned with the project’s overarching vision.
- Work closely with Customer Insight Team and stakeholders to define the Key Performance Index
- Constantly looking for ways and methodologies to improve financial analysis for initiatives
- Research on CX enablement including best practice, methods, tools.
- Help generate customer-driven initiatives and inform annual objectives
- Proactively reach out to third party experts and leaders exchange knowledge & learn
- Conduct internal / external analysis on market, customer and competitors across multiple industries, in line and beyond Lane Crawford’s brand focus & current offerings.
- Support Customer Insight Team on defining on-going analytics and tracking approach
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration, Statistics or relevant disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience of financial analysis or strategic planning preferably in retail industry
- Experience in doing financial forecasting / modelling for projects is a huge plus
- An analytical, quantitive, systematic thinker with strong business acumen
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to communicate with teams and individuals with different personalities / cultures
- Experience in consulting is a plus
At Lane Crawford we support our employees with a range of benefits reflecting the importance we place on the well being of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, medical and dental coverage and staff purchase privileges, we provide shuttle buses to the Company Head Office, various social recreation activities, Staff Assistance Programme, best in-class training and development and regional work opportunities for the right candidate.
Please click Apply Now to apply for this exciting opportunity.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only