Founded in 1901 as China Light and Power Company Limited in Hong Kong, CLP Group has grown from a Hong Kong-based power utility into a leading investor and operator in the Asia Pacific Region’s electricity market. Its portfolio comprises over 60 generation assets of gas, coal, nuclear and renewable energy, distribution and transmission assets and retail operations. The CLP Group is owned by CLP Holdings, a company listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
Strategy & Planning Support Officer (2-Year Contract) [Ref.: CLPP-MACS-BS&P-SPSO]
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
We are looking for an energetic, innovative & highly motivated professional to join the South China Retail Strategy & Development Team of the Business Strategy & Planning Department in Marketing And Customer Services Business Group. Reporting to the Business Strategy and South China Retail Development Manager and Strategic Planner, the appointee will be responsible for the following: -
- Plan, develop and coordinate resources to support electricity sales operations to China
- Act as key internal facilitator to develop & strengthen business relationship with our critical China business partners & counterparties
- Develop and conduct researches and analyses relating to power market reform in both China and overseas markets, market intelligence, market trends and benchmarking in South China market
- Support to the business development of energy services and energy retailer-based value-added services in South China market
- Explore potential business opportunities through networking meetings, contacting potential business partners and attending business events
- Prepare presentation materials for management review and customer meetings.
- Occasional travels to PRC are required
- Minimum 2 years' relevant experience in business analysis, project management or business administration; experience in China related business is a plus
- A recognized University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities; strategic and creative while demonstrating strong analytical skill
- Flexibility to manage a number of projects and work under stress
- Proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills, outgoing character and ability to work independently
- Good presentation and excellent command of spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) and English
- Proficiency in PC application, including Chinese typing and MS office applications
Please apply by sending email to email@example.com giving a detailed C.V., including career history, major achievements and personal attributes on or before 15 October 2016.
Important: To facilitate our easy tracking please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: SPSO_LastName_FirstName_Other Names (if applicable)
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Information provided will be for recruitment purpose within the CLP Group and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations of HKSAR in handling applications. For details of the Personal Information Collection Statement, please visit our website: https://clp.to/engPICS
For further information on our company, please visit our website: https://www.clpgroup.com/