Alchemy Asia is a brand consulting and full-service creative agency in Hong Kong. We deliver high-end brand strategy through commercial insight and market-based research, which is then creatively executed via advertising, digital or design channels.
We are looking for a talented, ambitious and hard working Studio Artist who support the creative & design team, and produce work of the highest quality.
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Media / Advertising > Creative / Design
Quality Control / Quality Assurance > Quality Control & Assurance
Media / Advertising > Print Media / Publishing
A studio artist has a working understanding of layout, typography and color, and is able to take instructions from the designers and art directors to create complete layout, artwork and presentation.
- Managing studio work and print production.
- Providing support in layout, artwork, presentation production
- Monitoring art preparation guidelines. Recommending technical and procedural updates and changes as needed.
- Checking artwork for completeness and assure adherence to standards.
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of files that are created or sent to print publications or vendors.
- Be in charge of organising, monitoring, archiving, and maintaining files on the server.
- Graphic design skills/experience would be an added bonus.
- Good skills in layout, artwork, photo retouch & output
- Proficient in software like InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator Keynote and Powerpoint.
- Graduate of design institute
- At least 1 year relevant experience
- Reasonable understanding in web and UI design. Understanding of print and premium production.
- Highly-motivated, organised, detail-minded and responsible person
- Speaks reasonable English
This is a full time position.
Job location: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Salary: negotiable, subject to experience; group medical insurance available
Company website: http://www.alchemyasia.com