About Thales Transport & Security (Hong Kong) Limited
THALES is a world leader in Mission-critical information systems for the Aerospace, Defense and Security markets, with operations in 50 countries and 68,000 employees.
Building on proven capabilities in large and complex software systems, Thales steps up to the security challenges of its customers in an increasingly interconnected, technology-driven world.
Civil and military systems benefit from many of the same technologies and innovations. Developing these dual technologies has been a long tradition for Thales, with its global network of 22,000 high-level researchers.
With its Transportation Division, Thales provides mission-critical information systems to mainline rail, urban transport and road operators, for more than 100 transport customers worldwide, employing over 6,000 people.
Thales Revenue Collection Business Line designs and supplies a wide range of ticketing solutions ranging from equipping a line to rolling out multimodal and multi-operator integrated systems based on contactless technologies and suitable for both metro and bus networks.
Summer Intern/Assistant - Human Resources
Summer Intern – Human Resources
Assist in general HR administration work including interview arrangement, preparing reports, filing, database maintenance, and other general clerical support.
- To provide support on daily HR operations including interview arrangement, new hire process, work permit applications, training logistics arrangement, filing, report generation, etc.
- To maintain the database in HRIS
- To prepare presentation materials and report analysis
- To participate in HR projects when necessary
- Undergraduate or Higher Diploma Graduate in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Prior human resources internship experience is preferred
- Effective communicator with good presentation and analytical skills
- Detail minded, well organized and sense of responsibilities
- Good command in English and Mandarin
- Good at MS Office especially in Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Candidates with commitment to work on part time basis (2-3 days per week) after Sept is preferrable
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with expected salary in WORD format to email@example.com
Thales is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.