Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Superintendent, Electrical & Mechanical (Ref: TSER16-0336-S-01)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Benefits||5-day week, Travel allowance|
Construction / Property > Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Engineering > Electrical / Electronic Engineering
Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Monitor preventive and corrective maintenance works for airport systems including HV / LV electrical systems, control systems and general E&M services
- Assist in daily inspection, workmanship monitoring, testing and commissioning of alteration and improvement works
- Liaise with internal departments, business partners, government departments, airlines, etc. to carry out power suspension, fault rectification and other maintenance activities
- Conduct fault attendance and rectification works, as well as prepare system log, fault report, incident investigation and fault analysis
- Assist in preparation of maintenance contracts, maintenance budget and control of operational expenditure
- Implement and refine process management of maintenance tasks
- Higher Diploma / Higher Certificate holder in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines with at least 8 years’ relevant working experience in supervision of electrical and/or mechanical facilities maintenance works, or Degree holder with less relevant working experience will also be considered
- Solid experience in airport works or maintenance of major electrical and/or mechanical facilities under a live operating environment would be an advantage
- Holder of Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker (REW) with appropriate grade for LV electrical installation is required. Possess a Certificate of REW for HV electrical installation is an advantage
- Proactive, service oriented and able to work independently with good communication, interpersonal and organizing skills
- Possess a valid HK driving license (Class 1, 2) is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Knowledge of Putonghua is an advantage
Interested parties please send the applications (including full career details, current and expected salary) to our Human Resources Department through email to RM4@hkairport.com and quote the reference code on the application.
Closing date: 17 October 2016
Data collected will only be used for job application processing. Applicant not being contacted by the Authority within eight weeks from the application closing date may assume that his/her application is unsuccessful. All personal data will be kept for a period of 12 months from the application closing date and will be destroyed afterwards.