DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world".
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.
Supervisor/ Assistant Manager Security, Facility & Assets
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Logistics / Transportation > Warehousing / Storage / Distribution
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Others > Security / Safety Control
We are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the position of Supervisor/ Assistant Manager Security, Facility & Assets to cope with our rapid business expansion in HK and Macau.
- Manage all the warehouse facilities and supervise security team;
- Set directions and execute world class corporate security facility management policies;
- Supervise the vendors in guarding service, security hardware, facility management, monitor vendors performance and guide the vendors to support the business growth;
- Supervise renovation and construction vendors for new projects and routine facility maintenance;
- Support new business bidding and new project implementation with warehouse management and business development team;
- Carry out both internal and external audit conduction;
- Responsible for emergency incident in both security and facility issues;
- Supervise and control departmental expenditure; and
- Communicate with customers, suppliers and other parties as required.
- Diploma / Degree holder with 3 to 5 years of experience in facility management / security;
- Experience in project and vendor management;
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Must fluent in written and spoken Chinese and English.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please send application with full particulars of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Human Resources Department, 25/F, Goodman Interlink, 39 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T. (Please quote ref. no.)
Please visit us at www.dhl.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All information provided will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Applications will be retained for six months. Should there be any vacancies in our associate companies during the period, applications will be passed onto them for consideration of employment. Applicants may request to review their personal data through email@example.com