Supervisor – Key Account Operations
• Diploma / Degree holder in Supply Chain / Logistics;
• Minimum 3 – 5 years of experiences in forwarding industry, working mainly in Ocean Freight Department will be an advantage;
• Good command of English and Mandarin will be an advantage;
• Customer-oriented and able to work under pressure and solve problem independently;
• Proficient in Ms Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Assist the team in daily outbound operation, mainly export documents to US Tradelane or Europe Tradelane;
• Communicate with internal & overseas customers or vendors to ensure a smooth running of the process;
• Experience in trading industry & pre-shipment planning work experience (export from Asia Pacific & Sub-Continental countries);
• Supervise team members to meet customers’ KPIs;
• Experience in handling Key Accounts, PO Management & Buyer’s Consolidation will be a definite advantage;
• Handle complaints and develop corrective measurement;
• Prepare month-end analysis report.
Dodo Leung - 26275253