Bureau Veritas is a world leader in testing, inspection and certification. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients across all industries address challenges in quality, health & safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. We support them in increasing performance throughout the life of their assets and products and via continuous improvement in their processes and management systems.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hardgoods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Supervisor / Senior Chemist– Analytical (Global Technical Service)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Education subsidies, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Biotechnology / Chemicals / Laboratory|
Science / Lab / Research > Chemistry
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
Science / Lab / Research > Research & Development (R&D)
- Supervise a team to carry out organic test and inorganic test development.
- Develop the chemical tests in consumer goods in accordance with international standard or client specification
- Record method validation collection and analysis of data and data management
- Perform troubleshooting of both preparation and instruments take and suggested corrective action
- Assist in Instrumental maintenance, housekeeping and calibration
- Provide quality services and solution on technical issues to both internal and external client.
- Responsible for technical training for team members
- Handle ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree in Chemistry or related discipline
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in chemical testing
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Hands-on experience in chemical tests and instrument like GCMS (HSGCMS), LCMS, ICPOES, ICPMS, LCMSMS, GCMSMS, etc
- Good communication and presentation skills, able to work under pressure and independently
- Fast and accurate response is expected
- Initiative, systematic, documentation oriented
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Chemist
- Occasional travel is required
We offer competitive salary and benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with date of availability, present & expected salary to the Human Resources Department, Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited by mail or clicking “APPLY NOW” . To submit your application by mail, please mark "Confidential" and position applied on the envelope.
- 5-day Work Week
- Public Holiday, Annual Leave, Marriage Leave, Maternity Leave & Paternity Leave
- Double Pay, Performance Bonus
- Life & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Mandatory Provident Fund Contribution
- Education & Training Subsidies
- Excellent Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
Join us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bureau-veritas
7/F, OCTA Tower
8 Lam Chak Street
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.