Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) officially launched operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fultill
Lasting impression to create
Emotion quotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-
Supervisor, Training (HKA out-stations)
- Provide necessary training to GHA in outstations, and Hong Kong Airlines Outstation Staff;
- Update the training materials to ensure the content is align with operation standards;
- Summarize training program assessment data, training record and participant attendance reports;
- Arrange recurrent training to existing staff;
- Develop yearly training plan/budget which can meet the company business needs.
- F.7 or above;
- Minimum 4 years of airport services experience include 1 years in supervisory level;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin;
- Sensitive in figure, familiar in using Excel and PowerPoint to generate reports and training materials;
- Knowledge in all round airport operation;
- Familiar in using Travelsky DCS is an advantage;
- Regular Duty Travel is required.