- We recruit across different industries and functions, including Sales & Marketing, Retail Operations, Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement, IT, Human Resources, Finance.
- We offer career opportunities at MNC, Fortune 500 and local companies.
- We share consultative advice to your career growth
- We provide recruitment solution for talents in your market
Get you the right job. Get you the right person.
Referral program is ON! - REFER your friend to share their resume with us, you will get gift vouchers that equal to value HK$4,000 for successful referral.
**Terms and conditions apply, please contact us for more detail.
Supply Chain Assistant (Healthcare / pharmaceutical / medical / SAP)
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Logistics / Transportation > Others
Logistics / Transportation > Shipping
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
About the company
Our client is one of the world’s foremost innovators in the field of pharmaceutical and medical products. Upon expansion, they are now looking for a one-year contract Supply Chain Assistant.
The role aims to provide operational support to Consumer Health division in functional area of Supply Chain Logistics. You will liaise with multiple stakeholders – business teams in Hong Kong and China, distributors, other local platform administrative functions and overseas supply centers, to ensure efficient order-to-cash process.
- Coordinate with distributor in China and Hong Kong on purchase order, shipment plan and invoice settlement
- Communicate with related parties on logistics information
- Ensure timely provision of shipping documents to fulfill importation requirements
- Perform purchasing and sales posting in local SAP system
- Coordinate with internals on timely supply planning and deliveries
- Liaise with global supply centers on demand forecast, inventory control and replenishment schedule
- Handle customer complaint and product quality related issues
- Monitor accounts receivables, stock inventory report and goods return handling
- Perform other supply chain related administrative tasks
- Diploma in Supply Chain / Logistics or in business related discipline.
- 2-3 years of supply chain / customer service / logistic related work experience
- Knowledge in SAP system
- Good and confident communication skills
- Good written and spoken English. Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus.
- Attention to details and accuracy, problem solving skills.
- Candidate with less working experience will also be considered
- Sizable company
- Attractive salary package (including competitive monthly salary and gratuity upon contract end)
- 5-day work week
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , quoting Job Ref# 6507. You may also contact us at +852 2338 8727. Action now and share with you friends for referral rewards.