Dah Chong Hong, Ltd is a diversified business conglomerate specializing in motor and motor related business and food and consumer products business. DCH Holdings has well-established bases and networks in Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China. It also has substantial operations in Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. We invite candidates with the requisite profile to apply for the following position:
Supply Chain Manager (Ref: SCM)
- Co-ordinate supervise and control the quality of our service contractors to provide an efficient logistics process including high quality delivery service, warehouse operation and daily shipment intakes to be performed in a highly efficient manner
- Manage in-house and retail shops delivery and storage
- Conduct inventory control process on a monthly basis and perform annual stock-take
- Provide accurate and comprehensive reports for management decision making
- Oversee, plan and improve the efficiency of work processes internally and inter-offices with service contractors
- Train and motivate staff to perform high service standard and to maintain high level of discipline
- Supervise subordinates to handle accurate and comprehensive documentation (export/ import)
- Bachelor’s degree, post graduate diploma or professional degree in Logistics/ Freight Forwarding
- Min. 5 years of experience in the freight & logistics industry
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in process review and documentation of processes
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive salary, discretionary bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount. Interested candidates please send your resume with salary expectation by post or email to:
Human Resources Department, Dah Chong Hong, Ltd.
8/F., DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are equal opportunities employer. Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful. All applicants may be considered for other suitable positions with DCH Group / CITIC Pacific Group and will be deleted from our files after 6 months from the date of application.