SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER/ LOGISTIC OFFICER/ LOGISTIC PLANNING ANALYST
|Work exp||2 Years To 5 Years|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Logistics / Transportation > Warehousing / Storage / Distribution
Logistics / Transportation > Planning & Analysis
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
We are an european consumer products brand group, serving customers with varieties of branding products in worldwide countries. To cope with our business challenges, we are now seeking for high calibre professionals to join our group.
- Tertiary educated or above qualifications
- With 2-4 years or above experiences in logistic management, planning & demand forecast, inventory control, supply chain experience in which some are preferably gained in retail/trading environment
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese, Conversational in Mandarin
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-minded, well-organised with good analytical skills
We offer five days work with fringe benefits package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your resume in Ms Word format stating the expected salary and make attention to the Human Resources Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who are not invited for interview within eight weeks may consider their applications to be unsuccessful.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose