PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Support Specialist-Firmwide Services–Global Technology Solutions-IFS
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Others
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Provide customer relationship management acting as a first point of contact for internal customers with regards to any queries or supports
- Get familiar with your assigned customer’s work practice and provide proactive service or advise to customers that meet their business needs or enhance their work efficiency
- Provide desktop / in-house application and hardware support via telephone or on-site
- Provide functional support on video conferencing and Mobile / Smart devices
- Manage project by coordinating with relevant teams to accomplish the goal under the defined plan, timeline and budget
- Occasionally work extended hours and at weekends
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in IT related field. Experience in IT presales or support is preferable
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office. Hands-on experience on Lotus Notes is desirable
- Knowledge of data mining and coding in various programming languages (Visual Basic, C#, .Net, SQL, VBA in MS Excel/ Access) is an advantageExcellent understanding of customer service and strong sense of customer focus
- Team player with excellent inter-personal, communication and listening skills
- Eager to learn the new technology
- Good understanding of Video Conferencing and Mobile / Smart devices
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-starter who is able to work independently, under pressure and willing to work outside office hours
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as a Systems Engineer