CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
- Perform day-to-day LAN administration, maintaining and troubleshooting MS Active Directory and networking issues
- Support standard office applications and the email system
- Disaster recovery on operating systems and mail services
- Assist to manage Junior Engineer to provide user support on IT problems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level technical support for various IT issues
- Troubleshoot hardware and software in servers, PC and mobile devices
- Conduct any upgrade or enhancement of existing systems
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years IT work experience in infrastructure support
- With hands-on experience in Windows 2003/2008/2012, Active Directory administration, DHCP, DNS, Remote Access Service
- Familiar with ArcServe, system backup and recovery tools
- Holder of MCSE, MCSA or other Microsoft certificate is preferable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
If interested for the above job, please send detailed resume with academic, work history, current and expected salary via email: email@example.com
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.