CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
System Administrator (Middleware)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Others
- Advising on design of high availability, resilience, clustering Systems solutions on middleware products
- Maintain and support the implementation of Middleware cluster and performance tuning
- Maintain new environment build and troubleshoot procedure documentation
- Ensure the health and availability of the enterprise applications
- Analyze and resolve incidents and problems in timely and accurate manner
- Degree in Computer Science Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 years work experience in maintaining Middleware related systems
- Solid Experience in Apache, Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic Server, JBOSS and WebShpere etc
- With certification of WebSphere server or WebLogic server will be an advantage
- Self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
- Good commend in both spoken and written English and Chinese
If interested for the above job, please send detailed resume with academic, work history, current and expected salary via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose only.