LEIGHTON ASIA, established in 1975, is a leading international construction company, delivers a portfolio of high-profile infrastructure projects throughout Asia, operations specialise in civil engineering and infrastructure, rail, roads and tunnels, as well as building works.
We are a member of the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s largest leading international contractors and the world’s largest contract miner. Our Group Principles are Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery. Safety is more than a Principle, it underpins everything we do.
As a leading construction provider, Leighton Asia is what it is today because of our people. Our people are the key asset driving the business. One of the Group’s highest priorities is to create a rewarding, challenging and safe workplace for all our people.
We invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following position in Hong Kong.
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Information Technology > Technical Writing / Consulting
Information Technology > Application Development
- Perform required analysis and programming work
- Develop, maintain and support system implementations
- Prepare documentation, such as requirements specification, program specification, user procedure, operations manuals, and testing plan
- Conduct user training
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in software development
- Experience in web application design, database design
- Solid Experience in Window 2003 Server and Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005
- Proficient in using Microsoft .NET framework, VB.NET, C#, ASP.Net
- Self-motivated, pro-active to tackle issues
- Fluency in both Cantonese and English