PeopleSearch has been voted “Top 10 HR Vendor of the Year” by readers of Human Resources magazine since 2007.
Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Additional subsidies|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Good command of spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good leadership, analytical, problem solving skills and able to work under minimal supervision
- work closely with business stakeholders
- perform gap analysis and bridge between the ERP and business process
- assist project manager to perform and complete assigned projects on time with quality and within budget
- provide daily system support, troubleshooting and problem diagnosis and ERP and other IT applications
- conduct system test to ensure solutions are delivered with good quality and alignment with the requirements
- Be the gatekeeper for requirement transformation into final deliverables