CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
- Develop and maintain new and current applications
- Understand requirement to write and review efficient application code, unit testing, code analysis, optimization of codes, code review, code change integration and code reviews
- Respond effectively and professionally to all production, testing and development environment issues
- Coordinate with stakeholders, vendors and contractors on project activities
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Sciences/Information Technology or related discipline
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) methodologies, UML and Design Patterns
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Java and Java related technologies Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player
Interested parties please send your full resume with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information collects for recruitment purpose only.