We are a publicly listed property company (http://www.kerryprops.com) with extensive presence in Hong Kong and the PRC and are inviting applications for the position of:-
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Maternity leave, MPF, Discretionary bonus, Education subsidies, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Information Technology > Application Development
Information Technology > IT Management
Information Technology > Product Management / Development
- To develop web and iOS/Android applications
- Create systems specifications, diagrams and charts for system development
- Analyse and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems
- Provide training to end users for all modified and new systems
- Degree in computer science, information systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' system development and programming experience, with experience in property developers/ property management industry is preferred
- Familiar with software development using .NET / MS SQL / iOS Xcode/ Andriod SDK / HTML5 / PHP / MYSQL
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Candidate with less experience would be considered for Analyst Programmer
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with covering letter, full resume, expected salary and date of availability to the Director -Human Resources & Administration, Kerry Properties Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after12 months from the date of application.)