FWD is the insurance business arm of the private investment group, Pacific Century Group. FWD’s business spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand and the Philippines, offering life insurance services, as well as general insurance, employee benefits and financial planning services in Hong Kong. FWD also has a brand presence in Indonesia. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to enhance customer experience, deliver innovative products, and invest in talent to create a leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited is rated “A3” by Moody’s and “A” by Fitch. FWD General Insurance Company Limited is rated “A” by Fitch.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
System Analyst, Frontend Systems (Ref: S572)
|Work exp||5 Years To 7 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Flexible working hours, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Others
Insurance > Others
A role to be responsible for system design, implementation and maintenance and to assist in conducting user requirement analysis, preparing detailed system/program specification and support system implementation and rollout. Additionally, to assist in project management.
• Manage projects implementation
• Carry out feasibility study of any new requirements
• Prepare documentation on requirement and technical specification, and user manual
• Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement
• Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies
• To accomplish duties assigned in IT–Frontend System Integration Hong Kong Team
• University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 5 years' related working experience, with at least 2 years at a System Analyst position and lead a development team of not less than 3 people
• Experience in development and implementation of application systems
• Proficient in Java EE / MS .Net application development is a must. Preferably with knowledge on Mobile app (IOS/Android) development experience
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP)
• Preferably with good knowledge of software implementation best practices
• Good project management and communication skills, able to work with user departments and vendors
• Good team player, analytical mind and problem solving skills
• Able to work under pressure, self-motivated and proactive